I saw a sample of this quilt at the Honey Bee Quilt Store in Austin, Texas. I checked my list of rulers that I keep on my smart phone and I already owned the templates. They were a gift from Shelly some years ago. Well, I just had to try it, so I did. It went together fairly easily. Using batik fabrics made it easy as I didn’t have to flip the template over to get a reverse shape. I cut everything out with the template in one position and then I flipped the batik fabric over. I just love it when a plan comes together. It’s at the quilter’s as I write this so it will be ready soon for me to add the binding and then it will be ready to give away.